Marginal Revolution University Learn, Teach, and Share
Economic History of the Soviet Union
How To Use
You are here
» India »
Service sector growth
» Service sector growth - Practice Questions
1. ___________ percent of India’s GDP is made up by the service sector.
2. The agricultural sector in India has been _______________ as a share of GDP while the _______________ has been steadily rising.
falling, industrial sector
constant, services sector
falling, services sector
3. Following the reforms in 1990, India’s share in global services exports has _________.
remained the same
4. Which of the following is a possible reason for the rise in India’s services sector?
relaxed restrictions on foreign exchange
less labor market regulation
both a. and b.
5. India’s service sector has absorbed ___________ low-skill workers compared to the past.
and equal amount of
How to use
Copyright 2012 - Tyler Cowen and Alex Tabarrok